Saturday, August 30, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #7 - Home Decor


Home Decor is a wonderful thing... especially when you can create it yourself!!
So at CASE-ing the Catty challenge site this week we are all about just that!! The Stampin' Up! Catty has loads of totally awesome ideas for home decor pages 94-101 are filled with them!! My card is from page 96, the thanks one on the pin board! I loved the heart, I think it's got LOADS of candy dots on it..... I went with a feather and a button instead, but the colours I LOVED!!!!
  
 I'm having sooo much fun looking through the catty finding cards and projects to CASE! Hope you can join us this week!

1 comment:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Hello Lovely Sharnee, I thought you were MIA this week when your blog didn't post. The splash of Strawberry Slush is absolutely delish, and I'm loving your feather stamp more and more all the time! Gorgeous card.