Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Happy Hooray Feather card!


You might have noticed that I've got a bit of a thing with feathers at the moment!! I'm also TOTALLY loving the "A Happy Hooray" stamp set which has a wonderful feather (along with some other goodies) and when I saw THIS card I knew it was a case for sure!!!
I demonstrated the Baby Wipe Technique with this very card in my Paper Dolls Stamp Club just last night and the ladies LOVED IT!!! Such a wonderful technique and soooo easy with amazing results every time!

The "thanks" is from "another thank you" stamp set which works perfectly, add some sparkly sequins and you have a very clean, simple, elegant card!! Watch out for some more baby wipe cards soon.....

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

How funny is that! I am teaching this exact same tecihnque this Friday and Sunday, and I used feathers too! Great minds think alike, Sharnee ♥

Dawn said...

Love your feathers! Great card too!
Hugs
Dawn xx