Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just Add Ink challenge #236 {Feathers}


I have some more feathers to show off to you today with the latest challenge at Just Add Ink being a very inspiring photo.....

Well with that picture in mind how could you not do a card with feathers!!! While looking at Pinterest the other day I came across THIS card.... amazing!!!
So with all that in mind I came up with this.....
 
I love how simple it looks yet soo effective.... thinking I might just have to demo this fabbo technique in my Paper Dolls stamp club!! It's sooo fun and gives such a fantastic result!
Can't wait to do more with my feather fetish.... until then,

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, the colours are lovely! So nice to have you play along with us this week, at Just Add Ink. The sentiment and sequins are just perfect, too!

Vicky Hayes said...

So pleased that you CASEd my card Sharnee! Love your take on it with those gorgeous moody blues :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Hello lovely, this looks great, the inky feathers are a great effect and work beautifully with the inspiration. Thanks for playing at JAI. xx

KimB said...

Sharnee this is lovely!!! Love the mix of bluey tones. The design is so crisp all it needs is those few sequins and its perfect! Glad you could join us this week at Just Add Ink this week.xxx

Patrice said...

Loving your mix of colours Sharnee, and the sequins look perfect as a finish to your 'clean' card. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - I love the way you have used different colours on the feathers. Chantell JAI