Monday, October 27, 2014

Sketch and Scrap card sketch #35 - Peas in a Pod


 
There are many a wonderful challenge out there and the Sketch and Scrap site is most certainly one of them! This month they have had HEAPS of cool sketches but this one I loved and found the right inspiration for a baby card I was needing.


When I first picked out the sentiment it got me to thinking about Peas and then that made me think about cute little peas in a pod and then I thought I'd make a family of peas!!
 
  
So here is my Kirton family of peas, there is a Daddy and a Mummy and a little boy and a sweet little baby! I'm soooo happy with how it turned out, it made me smile every time I looked at it :) I hope it makes you smile too and thanks for popping by to see my take on the challenge!

No comments: