Sunday, March 22, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #23 - Occassional Mini and Sale-a-bration

 
This is a bit of a sad post for me..... WHY?? You ask??!!
Well because it's my last time for me to inspire you on the CASE-ing the Catty challenge blog. I've realised that I've had just a bit too much on my plate and as my children continue to grow and their needs along with it, I've needed to step back and re-assess on my "jobs." It's been SUPER AWESOME to be part of such a fabbo, creative team of people and I hope that every now and then I can still join in on the fun with the CASE-ing the Catty challenges!!!
So here is my last card to inspire you......

It's made with the sheltering tree stamp set that's available in the Mini and the FREE Sale-a-bration DSP in the background!! I actually made this card for a male friend who helped our family HEAPS recently so it's kinda lacking some of my usual embellishments...... not sure a doily would have worked!! hee he!
How wonderful it is to co-ordinate the wooden elements with the tree set, just a perfect match!
Well that's it from me, thanks to all of you for your visits and comment love, it has meant HEAPS!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the muted colors and distressed look. Your wooden tag is perfect. I LOVE everything about this card!!! The DT and followers over at the CASE-ing the Catty challenge blog are losing an amazing talent!

H2 :) said...

Such a fabulous card, Sharnee! The tree scene is perfect & the texture you have added with the distressing is awesome. It's been great to be on the CTC Team with you, if only for a short time. :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the distressed edges, background DSP and lovely tree scene that you have created. It's been great to have you on the DT. I will miss your creative input.