Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Perfectly Rustics challenge #45 - Remember


 

WOW, this is huge!! What you might say? Well for this fortnights challenge we are focusing on Remembrance. It's also nearly my last challenge with Perfectly Rustics as I'm stepping down from the AMAZING design team to REMEMBER the other important things I'm needing to put my attention to! Of course I should have had this post up a week ago but I didn't REMEMBER as I was away....
I will however, always REMEMBER the fun I've had over these last 2 years and the creation that has flowed from my desk for each and every challenge!!
I hope that you still REMEMBER to pop on over to Perfectly Rustics and check out what the fabbo team come up with each fortnight and perhaps pop in on me sometimes too just to say HI!
SO for my second last challenge inspiration for you here is my card.....
 
I wanted to do one of those spotlight cards but couldn't REMEMBER how so with some google searching found the know-how and I must say I'm really happy with the result! Well that's if from me, thanks heaps for your support, it's been really fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! I love how you did your spotlighting. Many of the cards I have seen with this technique only have color in the portion that is spotlighted with the rest uncolored. I must say, I REALLY LOVE the way you colored your images completely and popped up the spotlighted section. I'll need to give this a try!! Gorgeous lace, too!!