Saturday, May 2, 2015

Perfectly Rustics challenge #46 - New Technique


 
This is it, the last challenge for me with the fabbo team at Perfectly Rustics! We are wanting to stretch you a little in your creating and encourage you to try a new technique!! I've been wanting to try the very popular BOKEH technique, which may I say is super fun!! I found THIS great video and then got to work.
 
My card was actually made for the lovely Kim's, super man, Colin for his birthday! He is a photographer so this card fitted perfectly for him!
I hope that you play along with us this challenge, be awesome to see what fun techniques you try!

1 comment:

Pia S said...

This is a technique still untried for me, but it's on my to do list. It's a super technique for many types of cards, and as I love sentiment only cards I think my first attempt would be for a such a card too. Yours looks beautiful!