Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Winter scene {card 1)


 

What a totally WONDERFUL WINTER I am having this year!! Have you seen the snow?? Falling in places that haven't seen it fall there in over 10 years..... the term "Winter Wonderland" has been used often in recent weeks and my family and I have seen it first hand! I LOVE THE SNOW!!
SO with such inspiration I was keen to make some snowy themed cards, which I then shared with my stamp club! The ladies LOVED these cards and had a super fun time creating their own snow filled trees. Here is the first one I demonstrated...

I love the softness of the dazzling diamonds sitting on the branches of the tree, the sponged blue ink in the background and lightly stamped snowflakes falling to the ground!

The wood grain embossing background fits perfectly with this set and with a greeting of you warm my heart the card was complete!
I'll come back again soon to show you the other card my ladies and I made, it's a WOW one for sure!

No comments: