Friday, August 14, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Winter theme {card 2}


With the snow falling I've been creating some fun Winter themed cards for my classes! I recently showed you THIS card, and THIS so now here is my last one. I found inspiration for this one HERE to create the wonderful emboss resist background.
 
 
How fabulous is that sparkle?? Iridescent Ice embossing powder!! A MUST in your stamping goodies! I embossed the tree in Early espresso, then the ground, foliage and snowflakes were all down in the glitter powder. Another lovely greeting in the set "Thankful for you" with just the "for you" being used, same background folder as before and there you have it!
Which one is your fav??
Can't wait to show you more of what my crafting desk has been involved with lately.... hopefully that will be soon!

No comments: