Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Twelve days of Christmas cards 2015 - Day 11


I have to confess that this is a card I made last year...... but there's more!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN SEND IT!!!! Be sure to know that this issue has now been resolved, you could say a bit like the rats and mice the piped piper happily led out of the city! Problem solved! YAY!!!
 
 
I used one of the wonderful embellishments from the Project life Hello December (2014) as the focus of my card BUT with the gorgeous gold embellishments from the NEW collection of Project Life Hello December 2015 you could make something just as lovely! The background was made with an embossing folder covered in ink, such a gorgeous effect!!
Show this technique at your next get together and I'm sure you'll have a whole following of ladies after you wanting to make it too!

No comments: