Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sprinkles of Life for children's birthdays!


 
My nephew turned 3 the other day and I wanted to send him a smile in the mail and thought that the cupcake stamp featured in the amazing Sprinkles of Life set would be just the thing! Add 3 "ready to blow candles" on top of the yummy chocolate icing and you have the perfect little boy card! I'm loving this layout at the moment, so easy and yet so nice. It's amazing how much you can change the look of a card by using different ribbon, or in this case twine! (you may notice I've got "square" looking tape in the corners of my vellum!! GRRR I've been using FAR TOO many mini glue dots and had run out!! Don't worry I've ordered more! SMILE!)
Well that's the last of my run on Sprinkles of Life cupcake cards, I've now been playing HEAPS with some Sale-a-Bration goodies..... Make sure you don't miss out on those with the end of March just around the corner!!

No comments: