Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Gold Thank you!


 
There seems to always be an occasion on which we can say thank you! Thanks for doing the washing, ( a job I really like help with!) thanks for having the children, thanks for all the work you did, thanks for being there as a friend, THANKS! This card is for a wonderful guy who's spent countless hours in the village here in Poatina writing curriculum and getting some old school buildings ready for students next year!
 


I thought that GOLD would be a wonderful touch for this thank you card and with some old DSP it all co-ordinated fabulously!! Love Stampin. Up! for that!! I embossed the Thank you and added some rustic embellishments, water coloured the background and splattered some of the sparkly gold glitter brush for good measure! OH I even stamped the inside!!


Due to the size of the card I needed to make an envelope to match, YAY for the envelope board!! Card complete, ready for all to sign and share their thanks!!
Do you have a stash of thank you cards ready to give?? I think it would be a super idea to have a pack ready to go! What a kind way to show someone your appreciation with a homemade thank you card.

No comments: